We welcome you to join us at the International Federation of Social Workers 2019 Africa Region Conference! We know you will be pleased with the choice of Speke Resort and Conference Munyonoy as the site for the IFSW Africa Region 2019 Conference. We look forward to seeing you in Uganda! Your invitation letter will be emailed to you upon completion of your registration and will be accessible in your registration profile once you have registered. Please print your letter for use in obtaining your visa and bring with you to the IFSW Africa Region 2019 Conference. You will need this registration page and a form of government identification in order to collect your badge and officially register for this year’s conference. Before entering the Speke Resort and Conference Munyonyo, all conference participants will need to pick up their ID badges in person at the secretariat. Heads of State, Ministers and Parliamentarians requiring special assistance with registration may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here start registration.
You are not considered fully registered until payment is received and verified.
- Delegates from outside Uganda - 300 USD
- Uganda delegates - 220 USD
- Undergraduate Students and Youth below 30 years - 150 USD
- Exhibition fees - 100 USD
Early Registration closes on 30th April 2019
Regular Registration closes on 30th June 2019
Late Registration closes on 30th September 2019
**All students should have student IDs.
Your registration fee will include the following:
- Opening Ceremony
- Welcome Reception immediately following the Opening Ceremony
- Access to all conference sessions
- Access to all poster sessions
- Coffee/tea breaks and lunches on all full conference days
- Exhibition access
- Official conference collateral and documentation
- Scheduled bus service to and from airport to official conference hotels
- Scheduled bus service to and from Speke Resort Munyonyo to official conference hotels
Your registration fee does not include:
- Travel and visa expenses
- Accommodation expenses
- Travel insurance (recommended)
Terms & Conditions
Participation is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received and processed.
80% of registration fees will be refunded if registrant cancels by August 14.
100% of registration fees will be refunded if the conference is cancelled. If conference is cancelled and then rescheduled, registration fees will be applied to the new dates, as long as registrant is still able to attend.
No refunds will be processed after 12 October.